Racing around the house
Cheeese!
Saying “ready” to go somewhere even though it’s almost time for bed
Cristian’s facial expression cracks me up here, so typical of him!
Caden irritating Cristian
And Cristian’s response!! :)
Did you say something mom? (Procrastinating in letting his brother go) His shoes are on the wrong feet ;)
Golfing!
1st time to get the sprinklers out for the summer-very warm day
Caden ~ When told to do something, he asks “WHY” each time and I find myself saying “because I said so” – very weird!! Then he usually says “ok”
Cristian says “WhatRDoing” ALL the time!
We have 2 mini backseat drivers too! Which Caden started. As soon as we stop at a light, Caden says “go daddy go” or “go mommy go.” Cristian picked it up fast and his version is “go daday, go daday” or “go momma, go momma”
Both: Each time after climbing up the rock wall on their swingset say “I DID IT, I DID IT” in an excited voice!
No comments:
Post a Comment